Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
Well, I just want to know people's favourite Toku catchphrases and when do use them in real life.

Oh, and it can be practically anything that has been repeated over and over in the shows, like henshin (well that one's pretty obvious) or magi magi magiro, or even a voice-sound that comes from the machines, like Kamenride: De-De-De-Decade! I just said catchphrase because I didn't know what to call it.
For me, I like to say "KUUGA AGITO RYUKI FAIZ BLADE HIBIKI KABUTO DEN-O KIVA! FINAL KAMENRIDE: DECADE!" randomly XD. One time I said it in French class and my friend sitting beside me was like, "what the hell?"

I replied, "well it's this show where the main character has to press all these buttons to make these sounds in order to activate his strongest power."

so then my friend said, "that sounds like a horrible show to watch."

"well, it's not that bad..."

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
i don't really use catchphrases form Toku (have my own muahaha)

However whenever LT is being lazy in the mornings I do yell "WAKE UP!" like Kivat lol

my little brother and i usually do the "oooii... Mary" in the funny deep Takumi voice.

I always do the Hibiki salute and his "Yo" when I greet my friends :thumbs:

Lurker
Whenever I'm about to leave my house I pump my fist and go "YOSHA!" just like Shinji in Ryuki.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
"Oonore!!!" Whenever I lose at a video game.
"WAKE UP!" Whenever I get up in the morning.
"Yousha!!" Whenever I am pumped up.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS