Favourite Random Couple in Tokusatsu and Others

syer1001

The Emperor of the Last Empire
Just bored and I had a dangerous mind of cross-over stuff. In order to destroy that stuff in my mind, I have made this weird poll for you guys. If it becomes popular, I might as well make a story about it and post it in FanFiction.net...

bigone

Senshi no Hikari
Mako would have to get drunk to go with tony but getting her that way would not be hard for every ones fave hard drinking hero

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'd happily read a story about any of these couples. Anything other than the usual dull, repetitive Chiaki/Kotoha and Hikaru/Urara stories has to be worth reading :) If I had to pick just one of these it would be Otoya/Houka - neither can hang on to the same boyfriend or girlfriend for longer than about ten minutes :laugh:

syer1001

wow, i thought this thread will never get response. i mean, most people love to see normal pairings instead of odd one...

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Not enough people write about unusual pairings. Most canon ships are **** and the fan-preferred ones are even worse. It's nice to have something different once in a while

XenonVincent777

School Days
Otoya and Houka would be interesting.

How about a Ryoutarou(Den-O) and Ramona Flowers(from Scott Pilgrim) pairing? It would be funny to see Ryoutarou fight those 7 evil exes:laugh:

syer1001

Well, this is the end of the post...I am planning for the fics...with the pairing that got 2 and more votes...

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts