I played this game not for long though but I really loved it. My favourite character is Cloud because of his outstanding character to focus immediately, if you have his buster sword. Whose your favourite character?

Cloud is good enough. For opera omnia I think zell and vincet were good enough. And they had their fan following. Though I feel vincent some of the time is more usable than zell at a point.

Cloud is good enough. For opera omnia I think zell and vincet were good enough. And they had their fan following. Though I feel vincent some of the time is more usable than zell at a point.
Hi @cloud? I don't like Vincent so much because he is dark and brooding over his past experiences, Vincent conceals many secrets. Despite his cold personality, he is not uncaring.

Administrator
Staff member
Terra and Kefka. Final Fantasy 6 is best game of all time that deserves a remake. Terra is the personification of Good and Kefka is the personification of evil.

My favorite protagonist in all of Final Fantasy is Cecil Harvey. Just like Cloud and Tidus, he goes through immense growth as a character throughout his adventure in Final Fantasy IV. He started as a dark knight, and begins to hate himself more and more after following unjust orders. His story is extremely relatable. We all wanted to be a better person at some point in our lives. His story is that of personal redemption and becoming the person that he wants to be.

Kingdom Hearts has been my all time favourite game and Kairi is one of my favourite characters. She looks cute in her role and is best friend of Riku and Sora. I like her because she is one of the seven Princesses of heart.

Kairi is so loving and compassionate in her character and that makes me remember of my younger days when I was so gentle, loving and a person who would wait just like Kairi does. She looks so elegant, charming and cute in her role.

I can actually go on writing about Kairi as much as I can because I relate her to goodness and gentleness. Risa Uchida has dubbed for Kairi and I like her voice so much that I dream of talking and acting like her all the time.

I would have to recruit Aldelbert Steiner from Final Fantasy 9- the Loyal Kinght of Alexandria, and his calling was always to protect the royal family and Princess Garnett. He lead the Knights of Pluto in Final Fantasy 9 !