General Discussion Favorite way to travel

My favorite way to travel is by far flying. I love to look down on the landscape and see how it looks like from the air, from the perspective of a bird. I don't travel a lot by plane and that is probably one more reason why I can't wait to go somewhere by plane. What is your favorite way to travel? By boat, train, car, plan or something else?

My favorite way to travel is by far flying. I love to look down on the landscape and see how it looks like from the air, from the perspective of a bird. I don't travel a lot by plane and that is probably one more reason why I can't wait to go somewhere by plane. What is your favorite way to travel? By boat, train, car, plan or something else?
I would say a plane is my favorite way to travel. You can't beat the speed, Although I could do without the security harassment. I enjoy the plane ride it self without all the unnecessary elements.

I have to say travelling by plane is fun, as well as train. Plane because it's fast, you can make a trip that would normal take a few days via ground in just a few hours. Only downside: Screaming babies and kids that WON'T sit still. I do, however, enjoy when they stop mid flight and kick people off now...That's not delaying ANYONE'S schedule. *Face palm* Why do I like planes again?

I enjoy flying myself! I find it very relaxing. It is usually quiet, which makes for a great time to sit back and think about things.

Flying is also the fastest and most efficient form of travel!

I'm another one who enjoys flying. I particularly like longer flights with a reputable airline as I like to take advantage of the food and drink on offer. I know the experts warn against it but I do like to have a glass of wine or two on a flight.

Car seems to be easiest, but I really love traveling by train! I have really great memories taking the train from my home town to New York City with my friends, since it's about an hour and a half train ride to get to the city.

Mine would be by car. I quite enjoy driving and the fact that I have a fairly powerful car does help with that. It does become boring if you are doing like a 400 mile trip but most of my travelling is to go mountaineering so really I need my car so that I put all of my stuff in there. Can't do that by plane so easily.

I'd go with roadtrips, as long as I'm not the one driving. Being the driver means you can't enjoy the scenery much and just look out the window while listening to music. If we're talking about real long distances though, then my only choice would be by plane. I'm really bad with travelling at sea. I get so seasick.

I am a traveler and I frequently go abroad at least 3 times a year. But I don't enjoy flying and sometimes I even become nauseous. The train is my favorite ride because it is relaxing especially when the sights are good. I also enjoy riding in a vehicle for a long road trip but I prefer to be a passenger than a driver.