Live to Win
For every Super Sentai show, there are at least a dozen foot soldiers for our heroes to beat up every week. Of all the Super Sentai foot soldiers, which are your favorites?

MagiFanboy
Of all the ones I've seen so far, I'm going to have to go for the Jimmers from Liveman; even when you break them apart, they can still kill you. You've got to go the extra mile to finish them off.

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm going to get this out of the way and say design-wise, the ones from Changeman, the Nanashi, and the Rinshi.

My fave would probably be the ones from Ohranger and Bioman. They had a certain toughness to them.

Prism Flash!
Liveman's Jinmers (for their ability to continue attacking even after being destroyed / half-dismantled), and Flashman's Zolors (in the early episodes, for their ability to disintegrate humans with their mouth-spray, before it was never used again) :laugh:

Hidrer Soldiers (Changeman): I just loved the gross yet unique blue with yellow hair look to them. They were neat.

Cotpotros (Dairanger): Their designs aren't too special, but there's something I like about them. I guess I just like the simplicity and how they use martial arts.

Dorodoros (Kakuranger): So weird looking, I love them. :laugh:

Barlo Soldiers (Ohranger): I love how these guys were built up. Very creative.

Wumpers (Carranger): They're weird and they WUMP people. Need I say more? :p

Kunekune (Megaranger): I love how bizarre these guys look. All purple and twisted up. Unique and I love it.

Yaatotto (Gingaman): I'm not sure what it is that I like about these guys. I just feel like they have elements of all the other footsoldiers that I like, all rolled up in one.

Rinshi (Gekiranger): They're basically Chinese vampires with various cool animalistic martial arts, while wearing traditional Chinese clothes. What's not to love? :thumbs:

Gormin (Gokaiger): So far, I'm liking the silver colors and the design patterns on them.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I haven't seen all of Changeman, but from what I've seen, I agree with Fantasy, the foot soldiers are creepy.

I like Megaranger's. The contorted figures with the purple were nice.

I like the Zenitto, I don't know why, but I just did. They actually killed someone so..

Live to Win
Here are my top five.

1. Mecha Clones (Bioman) - In episode 1 alone, not only did they kill civilians, they bloodied them up. Still, it was fun seeing them explode whenever a Bioman hits them.

2. Anaroids (Dekaranger) - Even though they're considerably weak compared to other foot soldiers, I love the fact that they're portable and they played a great part in showing how much of a badass Deka Master is.

3. Nanashi (Shinkenger) - With Shinkenger, no longer were the bad guys limited to skinny foot soldiers, as the Nanashi wear considerable amounts of armor. And they're probably the most intimidating in looks. The drawback is that they are very stupid, as seen in The Decisive Battle movie where the Shinkengers poorly disguise themselves as Nanashi units.

4. Gormin (Gokaiger) - Unlike most foot soldiers, these guys actually have personalities. They react to stuff like normal people (ex. in episode 1, one Gormin is pointing at the garbage truck created by the Goranger Hurricane) and play cards on their free time. But just like the Nanashi, they are very stupid, as observed in episode 10 where Joe and Luka-chan put on gray buckets while infiltrating the green Zangyack ship.

5. Jimmers (Liveman) - These are foot soldiers that can actually put up a fight. Chop off an arm, and the arm will still jump and strangle you. You'll really need to destroy them piece by piece to get the job done.

Honorable Mention: Kunekune (Megaranger) - Their twisted faces give them a lot of character. And the ability of thousands of them to form a giant monster is phenomenal.

I haven't seen all of Changeman, but from what I've seen, I agree with Fantasy, the foot soldiers are creepy.

I like Megaranger's. The contorted figures with the purple were nice.

I like the Zenitto, I don't know why, but I just did. They actually killed someone so..

I love the way the walk. Goes well with some of Timeranger's dramatic music imo.

Plus, I liked how TimeYellow smashed one of their heads. I dunno why, but that made me like their heads more. I know, that's a weird reason. lol :p

Mecha Clones (Bioman) - Probably the first efficient foot soldiers in Sentai, the Mecha Clones not only look cool, but got their hands dirtier than most grunts. Out of all of the robotic henchman, I'd put these guys on top just by how soldier-esque, quick, and violent they could get.

Grinam Hei (Jetman) - I'm surprised how menacing and dangerous these guys are. It takes a lot to make me think of Sentai foot soldiers as legitimate threats, and with their gun/rocket hands, they are the perfect backup for any monster.

Golem Hai (Zyuranger) - Partly nostalgic, but also just plain cool. I like the idea of different versions that change in power and arsenal.

Nanashi (Shinkenger) - They range greatly between dangerous and bumbling morons. However, the Nanashi are never boring. Turning them giant sized, not to mention giving various versions, keeps them consistently interesting.