HEROW
DEKARANGERS!!! :castlerock:

I love both their transformed and untransformed suits!

[hide](Me, cosplaying as Tetsu :sweat:)
DSC_0877.jpg[/hide]

:nipponlove:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
If we're talking civilian uniforms, I am really digging the Gokaigers' at the moment. They all look a little clean and tidy to be pirates, but the coats are awesome :anime: Also the Gingaman clothes - they were a refreshing change

>.
Gaoranger- for the claws on their gloves

Flashman: "Shut Goggle"

Bioman: The helmet design in conjuction with the psuedo wiring and microchips on the chest really worked for me in regards to the show's theme.

Jetman: To be honest they had me before I saw the wings. The shoulder piece and the boots and gloves made the suits sorta of pop out to me as a super lightweight armor rather than just sorta seeing spandex.

Jakq: The belts and shoulder straps really did it for me with their suits. Another instance where it's easy to buy that the spandex suits are supposed to be armor.

Boukenger:
I think it was the white stripe down the center. Don't know why, but that just worked for me.

Timeranger:
I liked that they went for black detailing as opposed to white. Nice change of pace there.

And Megaranger`s worst challenge
mega-vi-nejiranger.jpg

Jaden Sentai Nejiranger!!!
Loved these suits also! :buttrock:A good blend of cool and creepy.

Ore, Sanjou!
AbaRanger! they have the most awesome uniforms I've ever seen! and each one is custom tailored to each of them (which the exception of Dr. Nakadai, but he was rarely on their side)

and to everybody, the OP asked for favorite out of suit uniform, not favorite ranger team suits

HEROW
and to everybody, the OP asked for favorite out of suit uniform, not favorite ranger team suits

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%255B1%255D.jpg

Didn't you even read the VERY VERY VERY first post of the OP?

What is your favorite sentai uniform? Mine's Gekiranger. I liked the black spike/talons hooking over the front. Simple but cool.

I don't remember the SCRTC uniform to have any of those black spike talons other than the SCRTC logo which isn't really "hooking" over the front.

4826580_orig.jpg

So the OP was OBVIOUSLY talking about the ranger suit itself.

600full-beast--fist-squadron-gekiranger-photo.jpg

He even talked about Burai's ranger suit.

I've been partial to the 6th Ranger suits. The Dragon Shield was the best thing about the DragonRanger. I didn't even know it could be taken off until that fight with King Brachion.

Burai/Dragon Ranger out of suit:

0906091n.jpg

And the DRAGON SHIELD:

Zyu-ar-armor.jpg

Learn to read first before you try and scold everybody since you're just making yourself look stupid again. :redface2:

Lurker
Hurricanger - I loved the silver underlining of the suits. It was unique. I also loved the color scheme. And sorry for not knowing what Japanese terms to use since I haven't seen a lot of the Hurricanger series, but the "Thunder" rangers just had a great color scheme. I loved the darker colors.

Magiranger - They fit the theme perfectly. An "M" formed from the trimming, and capes. Even the Legendary Mode was elegant and beautiful adding the combination of white and gold.

Ore, Sanjou!
I stand corrected, but the guy shouldn't have used the word "uniform", because it's misleading and not the right word for what he meant