Favorite Sentai Uniform?

Sefiros

Worldwalker
What is your favorite sentai uniform? Mine's Gekiranger. I liked the black spike/talons hooking over the front. Simple but cool.

Jacky392000

Open Your Amazons!
Bioman
Flashman
Turboranger
Fiveman
Jetman
Zyuranger
Megaranger
GoGoFive
Timeranger
Magiranger
Boukenger
Go-onger
Goseiger

I think that's about it and my list doesn't include 6th's.

Covar

Zyuranger, for purely nostalgic reasons.

I've become very partial to Ohrangers.

but my favorite would have to be...
whatever sentai I'm currently watching.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I was confused as to whether you meant transformed suits, or untransformed uniforms. :laugh:

Cuz I like Geki's. They have very cool lines that put you in the kung fu mindset when you see them.

Knegative

Just 'Neg' will suffice.
Shinkenger. The kanji is just BAM right in your face (theirs, too XD) and the rest is very simple and clean.

That they lack mouthplates is also a big reason why I like them. Of course those Mega Ranger forms had to use the designs that actually had them. Thank goodness the actual show never used them!

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Gokaiger - I love pirates and they definitely rock the theme with their suits.

Zyuranger - Sentimental reasons mostly. :anime:

Goranger - The original Red Ranger! Still awesome to this day.

Dekaranger - Police themed! Can it get better?

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
The GoGo V suits had the gas mask thing inside, and we could actually see the actors inside them quite a bit, which might have been a pain to constantly switch between Takaiwa and Nishioka :D But hey, it was super realistic.

I have an extreme fondness of the Maskman, Jetman and Gingaman suits. All three of those had awesome suits.

Dairanger and Timeranger were also very cool. They fit their themes perfectly.

Sefiros

Worldwalker
I've been partial to the 6th Ranger suits. The Dragon Shield was the best thing about the DragonRanger. I didn't even know it could be taken off until that fight with King Brachion.

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?

Mastodon