Here are the rules
-It can't be the mechas of the extras or sixths
-It must be a mecha made for the whole team, exlcuding Live Boxer and Deka Base Robo

Me, I say Mega Voyager. Galaxy Mega for mecha that isn't five piece kicks some major ass. The fact that the Megaranger team's secondary mecha is a bad ass five piece robot makes me love the mecha in Megaranger even more.

I also totally dig Oh Blocker, VRV Robo, and Gao Icarus.

I've taken a liking to the single piece mechas:
Flash Titan
Galaxy Robo
Turbo Rugger
Star Five
Jet Garuda
Max Shuttle
Time Shadow (the Wing mode at least, the robot is hideous)

I've taken a liking to the single piece mechas:
Flash Titan
Galaxy Robo
Turbo Rugger
Star Five
Jet Garuda
Max Shuttle
Time Shadow (the Wing mode at least, the robot is hideous)

Time Shadow and Max Shuttle aren't really secondary robos. They're like Tetra Boy.

Eye See You
There can 2 be types of secondary mecha, you need to specify if it's the 6th Rangers/AI helper mecha considering it's second to the main gattai mecha OR the actual secondary gattai mechas (2 Megazords per team type of thing).

Anyway,

OhBlocker, Super Kakure DaiShogun, VRV Robo.

There can 2 be types of secondary mecha, you need to specify if it's the 6th Rangers/AI helper mecha considering it's second to the main gattai mecha OR the actual secondary gattai mechas (2 Megazords per team type of thing).

Anyway,

OhBlocker, Super Kakure DaiShogun, VRV Robo.

I've stated that in the rules.

Time Shadow and Max Shuttle aren't really secondary robos. They're like Tetra Boy.

They're both the second robo to appear (GrandLiner is a carrier) and are used by the whole team. Plus the Time Shadow toy has a cockpit, implying that the team could control it manually even though they were never shown to.

They're both the second robo to appear (GrandLiner is a carrier) and are used by the whole team. Plus the Time Shadow toy has a cockpit, implying that the team could control it manually even though they were never shown to.

Grand Liner is still a robo regardless of it carrying other machines. The trains aren't just carriers, they're machines. They're machines that carry the other two machines. That is what makes GoGo V have a very interesting mecha. Liner Boy is like Tetra Boy. Time Shadow is the producers carrying Liner Boy type of robo on to the next series. When I said secondary mecha, I said ones they all use but Live Boxer and Deka Base Robo, as well as sixth ranger mechas.

Grand Liner is still a robo regardless of it carrying other machines. The trains aren't just carriers, they're machines. They're machines that carry the other two machines. That is what makes GoGo V have a very interesting mecha.

In that case Victrailer should count as a robo as well since it composes of three separate pieces coming together. If a mecha stores and/or transports other mechas to the scene, or combines with a robo for an "ultimate formation", it counts as a carrier.

Liner Boy is like Tetra Boy. Time Shadow is the producers carrying Liner Boy type of robo on to the next series.

Liner Boy and Time Shadow both fit into the "secondary robo that combines with the main one" that Sentai had been following since Liveman. That the team never physically piloted them is a non-issue. In GoGoV's case at least, they could all summon it.