Tech Favorite Search Engine?

There is Google, Yahoo, Bing, and more. What is your favorite search engine? Why do you prefer it?

I prefer Google. I do not like Google as as company, but it is still the best search engine.

What about you?

I will have to agree with previous posters. Google is the best search engine out there. I wish there were few good alternatives, but there are none. I occasionally use bing but the results are not good compared to google....back in the days I've used lycos.com :)

I also agree that Google is the best. Whenever I use Yahoo! or any of the others, they never give me what I want when I search. Google isn't as good nowadays and I have to put everything in "quotation marks" nowadays.

Google. Because that's what the rest of the world uses.

I don't know what the advantages of other search engines are. I just like Google because it's fast and reliable.

It has to be Google, and don't ask me why. I just love it and anything else seems odd. All the others need to come up with something spectacular in order to lure me - and many others - away from Google. It's hard to beat the giants.

Most of the time I use Google but I do try out the other top search engines when I am desperately looking for something specific. It is not true that the searches are all the same but Google just has more. i have found some pretty useful stuff that were not in the Google search.

Google, because it's the simplest one out there. Easy to use, great results. Many have tried but so far nothing has come to this standard just yet