The Cookie Man!
What are your most favorite pr team ups and least favorite pr team ups?

Mine are:

Most favorites-

PRiS/PRLG
PRNS/PRDT
PRTF/PRWF
Forever Red

The okay ones but not on my list:

PRLG/PRLR
MMAR/PRZeo

The worst favorite:

PRLR/PRTF

Eye See You
Hands down...

PRLG/PRiS and PRWF/PRTF. Best team ups EVER.

The DT/NS team up was alright but nothing special. The only thing I liked was having Tommy seeing every single PR team EVER and the scene where Green Samurai morphs to Super Samurai mode while White Dino morphs to Super Dino Mode and the theme songs are playing. Awesome scene.

Favorites:
PRiS/PRLG - Cuz I did NOT know it was happening or coming. One morning I was just watching it suddenly there were Psycho Rangers, then a cloak wearing Andros, and then the rest of the Space Rangers!!!! That blew my mind. GREAT episode.

PRTF/PRWF - I love the Time Force heroes, so the return of them was just a treat as well as the story they put together. My beloved Jen in leather, toting the blaster of her former Mutant Partner... too fuggin' cool.

PRNS/PRDT - While the two series are far from being even close to my favorite series, I thought this crossover was phenomenal and we got the see the NS Ranged used very well. That was a lot of fun.

Life is showtime
Wild Force and Time Force for me. Wild Force and Time Force are my two most favourite series, I just love the Mut-Orgs. Heh, Rofang is named after Rovang who is a nut like me.

I don't have low self esteem.
Forever Red!!!! My Favorite!!!

I don't thin I've seen the Wild4ce/Time4ce crossover yet!!! Only a bit, but I think I missed most of it

I figured Forever Red was a given.

Power Ranger fans around the world won the goddamn lottery that day. :dance:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Anyone called my name? :p

PRZ/MMAR
PRLG/PRLR
PRWF/PRTF
Forever Red, of course.
PRDT/PRNS

All of them are awesome. I love Team up.

PRTF/PRLR sucked. Too rushed.