Favorite Netflix Shows

I have to admit I'm addicted to Netflix. For only $10 a month they have so many great Movies, Documentaries, Mini Series, and TV Shows to watch it's unbelievable. Some of my favorites to watch are Criminal Minds, Bates Motel, and American Horror Story.;)

They also have great family and kid friendly Movies and Shows to watch on Family Night. These are just a few of my Netflix favorites, what about you? Do you watch Netflix? If so what is your favorite genres?:)

I started watching Black Mirror the other day and it is pretty cool. I had heard a little bit about it but never really gave it a chance, but if like weird stories then you will like it. Kind of like a modern day Twilight Zone.

I started watching Black Mirror the other day and it is pretty cool. I had heard a little bit about it but never really gave it a chance, but if like weird stories then you will like it. Kind of like a modern day Twilight Zone.
I will definitely have to check it out. I used to love the Twilight Zone. So if Black Mirror is anything like that then I will probably enjoy it. Thank you @Holmes22