Mr. Kamen Rider
I just want a scene where he comes up to Tsukasa at some point and is like, "When you were evil and leading Daishocker, you came to my world and left it in ruins. I begged for mercy, and you just laughed as you killed my family before my eyes. You shattered my life and left me a broken shell of a man just because it amused you to do so. You took everything I had, everything I knew and I will hound you to the end of time and beyond if I must. I hate you and everything that you stand for, Decade." and everyone's jaws will drop.

Although I really want his motivation be revealed as "You cut me off at the drive-through, you son of a *****!"

Kamen Rider Meta
That first one sounds too intelligent for this, my jaw probably would drop. The second one sounds more like him.

(Though looking at that first one again, how does that explain how he's Colonel Zol?)

Mr. Kamen Rider
The shock of losing everything broke his mind and he's gone totally bananas.

Or he's just a really big Kamen Rider fan and what better way to kill a Kamen Rider than to turn into one of its best villains!

Cobra Unit reject
My top five favorite Kamen Rider villains, based on the shows I have fully watched:

1. The Fangire King of 1986 / Kamen Rider Dark Kiva (1st) / Bat Fangire
His appearance is definitely a commanding presence. He is nearly-invincible: he has Kivat-Bat II to transform into Dark Kiva, plus his own menacing Fangire form. And his costume, especially also worn by Kurenai Wataru as the new Fangire King, reminds me of Dracula from the Castlevania games, particularly Symphony of the Night. Wait, where's the first Kivat-Bat?

2. The Douji and Hime of Kamen Rider Hibiki
3. Kai (from Kamen Rider Den-O)
4. Ryubee Sonozaki
5. Narutaki. Onore DIKEIDO!!!

Why did Rose Tatoo Lady never transform and die so easily?
Top 5 of Heisei are
N Daguba Zeba-Bloody fights and crazy laughter.
Overlord-Kami
Dark Kiva Fangire-Emo
Hibiki Man and Woman-the creepy switched voices
Ouja

Prism Flash!
Kensei Birugenia.

copybilgenia.png

Peek a Boo!
I just want a scene where he comes up to Tsukasa at some point and is like, "When you were evil and leading Daishocker, you came to my world and left it in ruins. I begged for mercy, and you just laughed as you killed my family before my eyes. You shattered my life and left me a broken shell of a man just because it amused you to do so. You took everything I had, everything I knew and I will hound you to the end of time and beyond if I must. I hate you and everything that you stand for, Decade." and everyone's jaws will drop.

Although I really want his motivation be revealed as "You cut me off at the drive-through, you son of a *****!"

This, I want to see. We didn't have Narutaki's origins on why the hell he started trolling around!

5. Ten-Faced Demon - The original has this certain appeal that I love aside from the giant head and 9 talking faces in his "pod."

4. Birugenia - This original guy who wears pink armor and kicks ass. Nuff said.

3. Overlord of Darkness - Mysterious and powerful plus, he had an army of angels to obey his every command.

2. The Man and the Woman who wears European Outfits - Great Leader reference, FTW!

1. Shadow Moon - Three Words. Greatest. Villain. Ever.

Oh that's easy. People hated him because you really could have done the entire show without him in it. Seriously, if you just took him out and made the past Rider fights some weird world-warping thing, there really would have been nothing lost. Heck, I think that actually makes more sense.

He contributed nothing to the story outside of just screaming at Decade. That being said, he was pretty hardcore. (I really want to see the meeting in which Toei came up with this guy)

Narutaki is the most pathetic KR villian. Since all he ever did was made Decade a scapegoat for everything. Even Tsukasa called him out on it when he joined Super Shocker. If they only gave him a background, maybe he would have been more tolerable instead of a whiney *****.

Ultraman Saga wants you
If i could go for adaptations, i'll vote for General Xaviax from Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. He's just so damn evil :sparta!:

If strictly on japanese originals, i'll go for Shadowmoon XD

Eye See You
Dr. Shinigami, Doctor G, Apollo Geist, Birugenia, Shadow Moon, Doras, Ouja, General Jak, Mariboron, Saeko Sonozaki, Weather Isaka