Favorite Kamen Rider or Super Sentai series written by Yasuko Kobayashi

As a lot of you may or may not know, Yasuko Kobayashi is reconized by Toku fans for writing some good stories for different shows. For Kamen Rider and Super Sentai, she has written 3 series each for both shows.

Kamen Rider: Ryuki, Den-O and OOO.
Super Sentai: Gingaman, Timeranger and Shinkenger.

Now, of these six total Kobayashi works, which do you love the most?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
TimeRanger. Though, Ryuki and OOO come to a close second.

Kobayashi has some of the most dastardly twists I've seen in toku. Captain Ryuuya from TimeRanger, Kanzaki Yui from Ryuki, OOO with the Purple Medals and Ankh, Takeru not being the official head of the Shiba clan in Shinken etc.

But Time still takes the cake.

私の占いは当たる
I haven't seen Timeranger but if you guys like it that much I might just watch it next in my list of Takaiwa sentai.

Eye See You
I haven't seen Timeranger but if you guys like it that much I might just watch it next in my list of Takaiwa sentai.

Dude, not watching Timeranger is like a Superhero fan who hasn't watched the 1989 Batman film.

You have 2 choices....

#1. Watch it raw, TVN released a few eps.
#2. Download the RRR "subtitles" which still help understanding everything much more than watching it raw.
#3. Prepare to laugh at current Sentai after watching this.

Lurker
Between Shinkenger and OOO...

I'm going with Shinkenger, mostly because of the whole "continuity debacle" with OOO.

Gingaman hands down! :thumbs:

Timeranger is also a cool show.

Ryuki, I'm having trouble remembering. I remember liking it, but my mind has gotten foggy over it. Gotta give a rewatch soon.

Den-O, OOO, and Shinkenger are okay shows. But not great.

The Meteor has landed
I have to say either Den-O Or OOO

Den-O: Since it was my first Kamen Rider Show I saw in full and, i kinda like the story it had.

OOO: Not just because it was the more recent one but, because of all the characters help the story move it along till the end.