Books Favorite genre?

Which is your favorite genre? I like : Psychological, Horror and Adventure books. Although occasionally I read other genres.

I haven't read a book in a long while to be honest, but in the past I used to read alot and I always used to enjoy reading horrors, thrillers, adventures and romance books. I think my favourites were romance though, used to get hooked on those and found it really hard to put the book down once I had got into it.

Shaken Not Stirred!!
Has to be psychological thrillers for me. Nothing better than a few hours reading a good thriller, the best books are the ones you really cant put down... Of course, I love all the Bond books too :)

Administrator
Staff member
I lean towards the Fantasy genre. But, I enjoy a good horror book.

Honestly, I do not read very many books. If I were to pick a genre, I think adventure is my favorite genre. I rarely read books that are not for school though, so I do not really pick the books I read.

I am a believer of all the genres (except Horror, maybe? I'm a loser that way). But my favorites are psychological, biography and romance.

I love mysteries, and I include thrillers in this genre. I have always loved mysteries, ever since I was a kid. I loved Nancy Drew and Judy Bolton, and then graduated to Agatha Christie. I like books with a strong protagonist with an admirable sense of values. Some of my favorite mystery writers are Michael Connelly, Sue Grafton, Harlan Coben, John Sandford and Louise Penny.