Books Favorite genre?

I love non fiction, but if i had to pick a fiction book, I'd go for the horror and drama genre. I'm actually a big fan of Stephen King, I think he has written some of the best and most scary books ever. The guy is just a genius. Another writer I like is ''Michael Ende''; I recently finished reading ''The mirror in the mirror''. It was a great book :)

sos

I love reading books of different genre but the best for me is the psychological and thrillers. Psychological novels always leave images in my mind that prompt me to just keep me reading. Thillers on the other hand I love because of the blood rush I feel while reading.

I enjoy the Adventure genre. The main characters always have trouble with the antagonists in adventure books, and the storyline is also great.

My favorite books are those who teach me how to do something. A few years ago I was reading chess books because I was playing it a lot. Currently I am reading tennis books to see if I can improve my game.

I like the historical adventure novels, and I especially like Steve Berry.
I just finished reading The Columbus Affair, and it was an awesome combination of history, and fast paced adventure.
It explores the possibility of Columbus actually being a Jew, and was trying to take the silver candelabra from the ark of the covenant to a safe place in India, but instead wound up secreting it away in the New World.

I like the historical adventure novels, and I especially like Steve Berry.
I just finished reading The Columbus Affair, and it was an awesome combination of history, and fast paced adventure.
It explores the possibility of Columbus actually being a Jew, and was trying to take the silver candelabra from the ark of the covenant to a safe place in India, but instead wound up secreting it away in the New World.

Ooh, that sounds pretty cool. I like historical fiction a lot, especially when it deals with real figures. I've mostly read 19th and 20th Century set stuff, like The Alienist or Carter Meets The Devil, but I'll have to check this one out.

Contributor
I like romance myself. I'll read just about any love story, even ones where the leads are the same sex. I'm not a romantic person in real life, so I guess it makes sense that I like to read about it.

Psychological stuff is my second favorite (I have a degree in it, after all). I also have a strong preference for crime stories, bonus points if a gangster is involved. I remember a teacher criticizing me for reading Silence of the Lambs back in eighth grade.

My favorite genres are Contemporary and Romance. I mainly read Young Adult fiction, so any book that associates with either of those genres will do. I sometimes read Young Adult horror fiction, but only if the story is good.

I enjoy a good suspense movie, without the horror, or gory details.

If it keeps me on the edge of the seat without make me feel sick, then it was worth watching.