Books Favorite genre?

I enjoy a good suspense movie, without the horror, or gory details.

If it keeps me on the edge of the seat without make me feel sick, then it was worth watching.

I am trying to look for some of good suspense movies to watch. Any suggestion?

I haven't any new ones lately, but I heard that The new Hunger Games is great movie.

I haven't any new ones lately, but I heard that The new Hunger Games is great movie.

Yes, the first movie is so good. I haven't watched the second one yet, but I think it will be good as well. Have you read the series?

Yes, the first movie is so good. I haven't watched the second one yet, but I think it will be good as well. Have you read the series?

No, sad to say, but I have not a good book in over 2 years.. It is a shame as I am an avid reader. I have read books lately, but has been mostly, health related.

My daughters went to see the second part, and so did my son. They are all raving about it. They said it was great.

No, sad to say, but I have not a good book in over 2 years.. It is a shame as I am an avid reader. I have read books lately, but has been mostly, health related.

My daughters went to see the second part, and so did my son. They are all raving about it. They said it was great.

I haven't gotten into the series much because I couldn't really get into the story. I read the first chapter of "Hunger Game", which I didn't continue.