Lurker
What's your favorite weapon in Kamen Rider Gaim so far?

Mine's would be the Sonic Arrow. I just liked how it has the design specs that relate to the Genesis driver. Plus, it's pretty unique that it's an Arrow weapon and not some sort of gun.

Blade Adept
Kind of hard for me to take the Sonic Arrow very seriously when it's so short and toy-like. The electronic beeping sound doesn't help. Blade bows have been done before in Rider, and Chalice did it better. :sweat:

Having been thinking about it...none of the Gaim weapons are any good. Gridon's hammer looks inflatable. Ryugen's gun is nothing remarkable. Baron's Banana spear is hardly much of a spear when it's so short and barely used for its proper jousting purpose. Even the DJ Gun looks awfully goofy, and especially when it combines with the Musou Saber.

I've narrowed it down to two:

1) Melon Defender. It makes Zangetsu look like a fortress, and I dearly wish we can see it make a grand return along with the suit.

2) Musou Saber. It's useful if you've locked swords with an opponent and your barrel is conveniently aimed right into their face. The only thing I don't like about the design is the ergonomics - the barrel of the gun looks a bit intrusive when you're using it strictly as a sword.

I don't know the name of it but I like Baron's Mace/Hammer when in Mango Arms the most. Yeah it looks silly and he doesn't use it much but when he does it looks pretty damn cool.

Triumphant Arm's flags are also a cool weapon.

Keep on shining, Dairanger.
I too am a fan of the Sonic Arrow, great for fast paced battles, the sound effects are cool to hear ( specially the whiplash sound effect ) and the finishers for it are brutal ( especially when Sigurd used it against Invess Hase ).

Other than that I'd go with the Mousou Sabre since its a hybrid of a Sword and Gun, and the finishers Gaim pulls off with various Lockseeds ( especially Ichigos ) are really effective and come with visually impressive effects.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Hm, in no particular order, I'd probably have to go for the Saber, the DJ Gun and the Sonic Arrow. owo

Kind of hard for me to take the Sonic Arrow very seriously when it's so short and toy-like. The electronic beeping sound doesn't help. Blade bows have been done before in Rider, and Chalice did it better. :sweat:

Having been thinking about it...none of the Gaim weapons are any good. Gridon's hammer looks inflatable. Ryugen's gun is nothing remarkable. Baron's Banana spear is hardly much of a spear when it's so short and barely used for its proper jousting purpose. Even the DJ Gun looks awfully goofy, and especially when it combines with the Musou Saber.

This.

I'd probably go with Bravo's clubs. They remind of Tai Shi Chi in the Dynasty Warrior games. Second would be Mango arm's mace.

Sonic Arrow, definitely. I didn't think I would like it - someone here pointed out that it looks very much like a toy, and they're right, it does - but in action it's so versatile and has this sense of gravitas and power about it.

I just love the idea of a giant metal banana that's used to club people's faces in.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I also dig the Sonic Arrow. All the fights involving two users of it have been fast paced, intense and amazing!