I just mentioned my top 5 :D I was actually hoping you guys would assembly a list like mine, letting me know what your favorite FPS games were your fav, not the ones you thought that were the best (there is a huge difference between both).

Thanks for sharing your experience, I also liked to play counterstrike when I was younger :)

Well, I mentioned my favorite. It is Counterstrike. I didn't say that it is the best. Counterstrike isn't the best by any means. But it's my favorite because it brings back a lot of memories when I was much younger. Besides, I also mentioned Halo, and Killzone. Ahh well, if you want:

Most favorite: Counterstrike
Next to my most favorite: Halo
Next to my next most favorite: Resistance: Fall of man
Next to my next to my most favorite: KillZone 3
and finally: Black (for the PS2)

FPS games don't interest me as much as it did a few years ago since most of them are full of hackers nowadays, even some on console. I remember around 2007, I started playing Combat Arms as my first FPS. At the time, there were barely any hackers, and if anyone could get a hold of hacks, they would have to pay a large amount of money to use the hacks. It was a good time to test how well you were at FPS's. I tried replaying the game a couple of years ago, and just couldn't get anywhere with the amount of snipers there were aimbotting you.

I think hackers ruin the experience of FPS games, but Blacklight: Retribution has great graphics similar to Battlefield 3 and has decent gameplay. There are not that many hackers, but the occasional errors and glitches irk me. Overall, the game is a decent FPS that has a ton of different gamemodes you could play.

I think I heard about that video game before, but to be honest I never had the chance to play it.

By the latest Bioshock game, I assume you 're talking about ''Bioshock Infinite''. I heard this game is totally mind blowing, a friend of mine just finished playing it and told me it was one of the best games he has ever played. This might actually be the next game in my list :)

yeah the Infinite One, you got to play it man seriously, it's storyline / gameplay will get you mind blown, it's so awesome, it took me 2d and a half to end it, but I was playing it massively, too bad we gamers also need sleep lol.

yeah the Infinite One, you got to play it man seriously, it's storyline / gameplay will get you mind blown, it's so awesome, it took me 2d and a half to end it, but I was playing it massively, too bad we gamers also need sleep lol.

Awesome! I'm not a guy by the way :p Believe it or not I'm a gal, and after reading a couple of your posts, I think you and I share a very similar taste in video games :p I'll play it, I trust your judgement! I'll try to get it soon and start playing it!

I also like games with good storylines... most FPS fans nowadays seem to be after mindless violence only. It's nice to talk with a fellow gamer who actually appreciates a good storyline :)

FPS games don't interest me as much as it did a few years ago since most of them are full of hackers nowadays, even some on console. I remember around 2007, I started playing Combat Arms as my first FPS. At the time, there were barely any hackers, and if anyone could get a hold of hacks, they would have to pay a large amount of money to use the hacks. It was a good time to test how well you were at FPS's. I tried replaying the game a couple of years ago, and just couldn't get anywhere with the amount of snipers there were aimbotting you.

I think hackers ruin the experience of FPS games, but Blacklight: Retribution has great graphics similar to Battlefield 3 and has decent gameplay. There are not that many hackers, but the occasional errors and glitches irk me. Overall, the game is a decent FPS that has a ton of different gamemodes you could play.

Sigh, yeah... that's one of the reason I avoid playing the multiplayer version of most FPS games. I stick to single player FPS games that offer a good storyline and gameplay. It's been a while I don't try multiplayer for the same reason you gave... those damn hackers ruin everything! I hope the developers could find a way to stop this from happening, because it's impossible to play most games without having to use a hack as well!

Well, I mentioned my favorite. It is Counterstrike. I didn't say that it is the best. Counterstrike isn't the best by any means. But it's my favorite because it brings back a lot of memories when I was much younger. Besides, I also mentioned Halo, and Killzone. Ahh well, if you want:

Most favorite: Counterstrike
Next to my most favorite: Halo
Next to my next most favorite: Resistance: Fall of man
Next to my next to my most favorite: KillZone 3
and finally: Black (for the PS2)

I'm sorry you missunderstood my words, I never said I thought you had refered to Counterstrike as the best. What I exactly meant when I created this post, and replied to your first thread, is to get everyone to make a list like mine, where they could mention their favorite FPS. On the other hand, if you wanted to vote for ''Counterstrike'' as one of the best FPS of all time, I don't think any of us in this forums would have a problem with that :D

Thanks for contributing to the thread :)

Haha, I think what you are saying is actually true lol. My GF never likes me playing games like Battlefield or COD, but I love these games to death. She is more into Wii U games though. I wish she could learn something from you, haha. You have a nice list there.

Thanks :) I do think that girls like girly games :p I must be some kind of freak for liking the games I like (survival horror FPS mostly), it must be I just like to get scared from time to time! I mean... what's the point of playing a video game if you're not going to encounter some sort of challenge or get scared from time to time!? I do like some girly games tho :p Like uhm... Wii fit, lol! I don't play it often tho... I prefer to blast zombie heads to pieces on the PC :D

I only like playing FPS games for the multiplayer. I would say my top 3 are Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, and Call of Duty MW3. Then rounding off the top 3 would be Goldeneye for the N64. Actually, I think Goldeneye may actually be my favorite now that you mention it. COME ON PEOPLE. Its a classic!

Goldeneye was great :D I love classics as well! But most of the times people missunderstands me when I talk about classics of video gaming. For me a game doesn't need to be very old to be considered classics, not in my scale of classic, that is something like this: classics, then after that we have the true classics , after that we've the super old classics :D

Been playing an absolute crap ton of CS:Global Offensive recently. I play with a team, so thats why its fun for me. If you are planning on playing it alone, though you probably wont have a fun time. If anyone here ever wants to hit up some CS:GO with me, send me a message and well see what we can do!

Thanks :) I do think that girls like girly games :p I must be some kind of freak for liking the games I like (survival horror FPS mostly), it must be I just like to get scared from time to time! I mean... what's the point of playing a video game if you're not going to encounter some sort of challenge or get scared from time to time!? I do like some girly games tho :p Like uhm... Wii fit, lol! I don't play it often tho... I prefer to blast zombie heads to pieces on the PC :D

I wish more girls could be like yopu...haha :)

But as you said, they are more into girly games. well, if she is happy playing hose games, I am happy :)
At least she is playing some kind of game. I know a lot of girls that don't like to play games at all.