Favorite Cartoon Show

What is your favorite Cartoon show at the moment. I believe mine has to be Regular Show as of now, it is quite decent and you can clearly see it is aimed at an older audience while retaining some content for a young audience. What about you? What is your favorite cartoon show?

I do not watch a lot of cartoons, but I like a couple different cartoon shows. My favorite would probably be Tom and Jerry. I remember watching it when I was little, and I still watch it every once and a while today.

What is your favorite Cartoon show at the moment. I believe mine has to be Regular Show as of now, it is quite decent and you can clearly see it is aimed at an older audience while retaining some content for a young audience. What about you? What is your favorite cartoon show?

There is still nothing better than ducktales. It was so excited to get home from school and watch the greatest show ever.

I do not watch a lot of cartoons, but I like a couple different cartoon shows. My favorite would probably be Tom and Jerry. I remember watching it when I was little, and I still watch it every once and a while today.

I used to love Tom & Jerry! Every 6pm on Cartoon Network every night haha. I'm sure i've watched all of them and even repeated watching them many times.

I love Dexter's Lab, and the Mask. I have never caught them again though. I have watched these 100 times and I do not mind watching them again and again. Nowadays, I still enjoy Tom and Jerry, although I think the older versions are better.

I caught myself laughing out loud the other day as I was watching a cartoon called Gravity Falls on Disney Channel with my daughters. This is definitely an off beat show and I'm frankly surprised Disney green lighted it. It is however hilarious and I would recommend checking it out. My daughters are 11 and 6 and they don't even get half the humor and they love it!

I love cartoons, especially those based from movies or books or comic books that I follow. I loved the Disney-Marvel tie up, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but it got cancelled after just 2 seasons. It was replaced with Avengers Assemble, which isn't that good to be honest, but I still watch it because nothing else is good anyway

The regular show is so crazy, my children got me hooked on that show. I thought I was done with cartoons until I watched how much of a weasel Rigby can be. Everyone has a moronic friend who constantly gets them into crazy situations or at least they used to have a friend like that, this show is relatable. :D

Right now as in currently on the air? Definitely Archer :D

I haven't caught Regular Show yet, but I just checked the Wikipedia entry and it sounds pretty interesting. Can't go wrong with some Mark Hamill voice acting, anyhow.