Favorite Anime?

Old School:
Saint Seiya

Current Stuff:
Bleach - Honestly, I'm more into the Manga.
Claymore - Wish it continued like the Manga, instead of having a somewhat... hasty ending.
Death Note - Until L's death. Everything after that is bullshit...

Loved Naruto's beginning... but soon learned to despise it. Too much mood breaking, pathetic fillers and 99% of the characters faded into the background, only used as punching bags for badguys to show their new powers...

I like One Piece but it's a bit of a chaotic randomfest...

As for Manga, I am loving The Breaker & The Breaker: New Waves

As many others have said: Sailor Moons is my childhood in a way, so that's definitely at the top of my nostalgia pile. If I'm going for the obvious hits then who doesn't love a Studio Ghibli film?
I also have fond fond memories of Code Geass and One Piece, some of the first anime I actively pursued myself.
There's so much great anime though! Attack on Titan, Cowboy Bebop... I can't choose! So I'll just say Sailor Moon :p

Recently I have been watching D.Gray Man, I really like it, I tend to enjoy more of the paranormal based anime. Before this I watched Future Diaries which was very good. I think my favorite so far has been Hellsing, at first I wasn't sure I would like it, but I slowly grew to it. I think what made it so outstanding is the way that they drew the images. It is very rare to see artists render an anime in such a way that you would think of a comic book or a graphic novel , but they managed in Hellsing.
Minitokyo.Hellsing.Wallpapers_117296.jpg

There are many animes that I watched that are good. But my all time favorite is Katekyo Hitman Reborn.