Lurker
Which do you think was the best opening episode for a series

i thought Kugga and Fourze were good openings for a series can't really think of one for Sentai, Gokaigers and Liveman wern't too bad

Lurker
Hm, for the Ultras I can't say since I haven't seen many honestly, neither have I seen that many sentais. But for Riders, Kuuga wins it for me hands down. Agito's song was awesome, but geez was the opening boring beyond the starting part.

Ryuki's 2nd for me. I really loved what they did with Ryuki's posing part when the sparks started coming from around the mirrors. The end of the opening was awesome too, Ryuki walking down the road with the Dragon following him.

Faiz and Fourze as 3rd, I can't pick which.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbcj24RcyJA"]Super Robot Red Baron: Opening - YouTube[/ame]

Oh God, this one. By far. This makes my dick ROCK HARD.

decade... its grand... too bad it didn't really lived up to it... i was really on the edge of my seat during the first episode.... really like when tsukasa fell with half of each riders face appearing on his, kinda liked he has the burden of being those riders..

One of my favorite Kamen Rider OP themes is W's theme since i have a massive crush on Aya Kamiki