210px-TwilightSparkle.jpg

210px-Applejack.jpg

210px-FluttershyHiRes.png

210px-Dash.jpg

150px-PinkiePieHiRes.png

210px-Rarity.jpg

Last edited:
It's so easy when you're evil
I can't in good consciousness vote for anyone other than Applejack...but I'm going to give an honourable mention to everyone's beloved Derpy :anime:

The Captain, LIKE A BOSS
PINKIE PIE MUTHAFUCKAS, and am i the only person who gets reminded of Big One everytime Rainbow Dash does a SONICRAINBOOM!!??

Pony, please.
Twilight is my favorite character, but I feel like I'm sort of like Applejack too. For now, voting Twilight.

Edit: Or both. :p

(っ・ω・)っ
Yeah I left it open because I knew some people would probably have a really hard time deciding lol ;3

Like a Tiger boss
What if we dont know anything about my little ponies but wanna vote by how they look? Do you have them pictured by how they are listed in the poll? Because the fourth one down is soooo freakin adorable. The blue one. But the one with the cowboy hat is sooo cute too. :3 omg omg soo cute. <3

(っ・ω・)っ
What if we dont know anything about my little ponies but wanna vote by how they look? Do you have them pictured by how they are listed in the poll? Because the fourth one down is soooo freakin adorable. The blue one. But the one with the cowboy hat is sooo cute too. :3 omg omg soo cute. <3

Feel free to vote! Haha that's how I usually vote for girls and/ or fav ranger in the poll-threads haha :3 So no harm at all in voting by fav design <3