Fast Five(The Fast and Furious part 5) Talk up!

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I can't wait to see this. People hate on Vin Diesel but I love him in action movies. I still watch the original The Fast and the Furious and XXX any time I see them on.

HEROW
I thought the movie was awesome, pretty standalone-ish even if you haven't seen any of the past movies minus Tokyo Drift. And awesome teaser for the next FF movie, a freaking ghost! :buttrock:

To be honest, I've never enjoyed any of the FF movies except Tokyo Drift, it was just too "car showcase"-ey for me, but Fast 5 definitely pulled out all the stops.

Pimp Robot
You know, a lot of my friends are complaining that the movie didn't show many race scenes. Now, how the hell are they supposed to get into street races when they are trying to avoid being captured by The Rock?

Last edited:
HEROW
You know, a lot of my friends are complaining that the movie didn't show many race scenes. Now, how the hell are they supposed to get into street races when they are trying to avoid being captured by The Rock?

There was actually one implied race scene and one where they used cop cars to race.

But IMHO, it ended up being better for me since I'm kinda sick and tired of the whole race to take a prize idea and glad they went to the NFS: Hot Pursuit version with guns blazing.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Also watch The Pacifier?:laugh:
I tend to pass that one over. :anime:

Vin needs to stick with mindless action and never farm himself out for kiddie fare again. It's kind of like Dwayne Johnson. He's so much better in action flicks than family movies.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Dwayne Johnson is a much better kiddie movie actor than Vin Diesel though. I thought that The Game Plan and Tooth Fairy were much better than the Pacifier.

I hated Tokyo Drift. Maybe being Japanese and seeing a movie like Tokyo Drift where it basically showed a bunch of Japanese strip clubs kinda ticked me off.

FF was basically an Oceans 11 like heist thriller with cars. I need to see it though, that's only what I've read.