Fast Five(The Fast and Furious part 5) Talk up!

Pimp Robot
Yo, I just saw this movie. It was pretty awesome.

What do you guys think?

Some kind of Beast mode
Finally someone started this thread. I saw it OP day...It. Was. A. Mazing.

I was speechless.

The surprise ending had me surprised too. :O_O: I thought we were done! *sigh* lol

Mad Skillz
Definitely looking forward to see this, it somehow became one of my favorite franchise of action films. Whenever the sixth movie comes out, I wanna try to marathon all the movies and shorts that are in the story. (Though finding Better Luck Tomorrow might be hard)

Some kind of Beast mode
I haven't seen the one before this though, now I don't really want to watch it because it probably won't be as good as FFive. :disappoin

Lurker
I really did like the movie, though it was funny at the end, the entire movie theater sighed when they realized there was going to be another movie.

Some kind of Beast mode
I really did like the movie, though it was funny at the end, the entire movie theater sighed when they realized there was going to be another movie.

I didn't see it, but heard about it right after. I had the same reaction. I laughed and said, ":laugh: Why can't they just relax? Things are finally going well for them now. They got the money and the bitches."

Pimp Robot
Vin had already confirmed there would be a sixth movie, though.

Lurker
The one thing I never realized about the whole series, mainly because I didnt care to watch tokyo Drift, is that Tokyo Drift takes place after this movie. Why would they do that?

Pimp Robot
The one thing I never realized about the whole series, mainly because I didnt care to watch tokyo Drift, is that Tokyo Drift takes place after this movie. Why would they do that?

lol I think the writers regret
killing Han in TD.
Thats my only explanation.