Farmer with a Shotgun and Majin Buu announced as Survivor and Hunter for Dragonball The Breakers

Raccoon City Survivor
Farmer with a Shotgun is finally a playable character in a Dragon Ball game. He got announced as a New Survivor of Dragon Ball: The Breakers. This Game is similar to Dead by Daylight, where ordinary civilians must complete tasks they can escape through a time machine. If you think about it, Being in the DBZ universe can be horror in the eyes of a human civilian.
Most fans for sure would prefer to play as someone like Goku and Vegeta, but the concept of Civilians working together to escape the villains of the Dragon Ball Franchise is quite intriguing. Players can choose to play as a Survivor or a Hunter. One thing that differentiates this from Dead By Daylight is that you can use vehicles and weapons to defend yourself. You can have up to 6 teammates when you play as a survivor. The Raiders have the mission to kill the Survivors. He won’t have a teammate but he is too overpowered compared to the civilians...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
They should make a Crossover with Dead By Daylight. Bulma and Cell and Survivor and Killer for Dead by Daylight. Then Trapper and Dwight/Claudette for The breakers.

A Farmer with a Shotgun was what we got. This is hilarious, come on. You have to admit that this is amusing, even if you despise the game. At long last, the game's top character was revealed. The one and only Farmer!

Boss of All Bosses
AT first thought this game will flop but the Farmer with a Shotgun changed everything. LOL how things change

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, they went all out and developed a playable map of Super Buu's stomach? Nothing anyone says can change my mind about this game seeming like a labor of love. Despite negative feedback, I find the effort and dedication put into this to be inspiring.

I'm hoping the next killer is Goku Black, who will be revealed soon. Given their shared past, Mai makes a good Survivor. I'm torn on whether or not I want Launch to be a Survivor. Consider the possibility that Toriyama forgot about this character.

Hey Mickey!
If this game doesn't do well, all we'll see are clones of Dragon Ball fighting games. Being unique may be a lot of fun. What we have here is a novel approach to the series. Do people just not appreciate novel concepts, because I don't get the backlash against this game.

K

KelbyKelby19

I wish there is a single player mode because my internet connection sucks.