Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Talkback *SPOILERS*

It's Judgement Time!
A cloud. Yeah, woo. So if they ever do Darkseid I guess he should just be a wet rock. Just a rock sitting on chair, not even moving.

except Darkseid isnt a gigantic human. I'm guessing they didn't want a giant human looking character as the "threat". Maybe they thought that was too silly. But Darkseid is something that could easily be adapted because he's normal size whose clothes could easily be updated and with a sinister look.

I used the term "tights" loosely, I know it's armor but all those comic book guys wear them skin tight regardless.

I really enjoyed this movie. I'm giving either a 7 or 8.

(Still waiting for TRANSFORMERS) :169:

FLAME ON!!! ^_^

Lurker
I enjoyed this much better than the first.

What I liked

-Silver Surfer was excellent. Possibly one of the coolest image I've seen in a superhero movie. While I was disappointed his character was not explored further, I think the focus on him as a threat worked quite well and he was sympathetic.

-Evans and Chilcklis were just as fun in this one as they were in the first one. Johnny's turmoil was fun if shallow and Ben and him going at it is always a joy. Their relationship is the most believable.

-The Stan Lee cameo. Best one ever.

-Johnny getting all four powers as he fought Doom.

-Doom was decently cool this time around.

-Alba was smokin hot and I thought she played Sue decently.

What I didn't like

-Running time. Too short

-Why are the military trusting someone who wants to kill the F4?

-I would have loved to see a little more feats of strength out of The Thing.

-The whole team didn't seem incredbily sad when Sue was dying. Much more emotion could have been added to this scene. When Johhny was fighting Doom he should have been furious. That was his sister. Instead he was cracking jokes and squeeling "wheee" as he used the stretching power. (Unless that's just in the ad?) It doesn't ring true. (But I admit it didn't occur to me at the time, probably because I knew of course that Sue would be fine.)

Other thoughts

-Galactus was so-so i wouldn't say "bad" but it wasn't good. I thought the storm cloud thing looked really scary, you're tellling me if you saw that in real life it wouldn't scare the hell outta you? They just better have the real deal in the SS spinoff.

-At the end, when Ben hit Doom with that wrecking ball, and knocked him into the ocean, Doom should have yelled "Curse you Richards!" while flying through the air.

Greatness Time!
I loved how much of an ass doom was in this movie. The whole world is gonna get destroyed but Doom still steals the board and screws with stuff. He was perfect in my book. And it was hilarious when he killed the General. The movie was badass in my opinion but I did wanna see big Giant Galactus though.