Fantastic Four Comic Stopped Because Of Films

Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

Fantastic Four Comic Stopped Because Of Films
ffpromoimage-1200x812.png

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

I have to say, that is pretty disappointing to here. I was not that big of a fantastic four fan, but it is said to here that the comics are being cancelled. At least for now, that is.

For sure, all the fans be it the long time fans and the new ones will certainly missed the Fantastic Four comics. It will be a hard good bye since the comics version has already become a part of the life of most readers. But every ending will certainly provide a new beginning, only time will tell whether the decision to cut it off is final. Let's just hope it's not.

Just really lots of reasons like the new films of course new comics that it, example of the Tomorrows people great amazing fictions and story line, not forgetting Guardian of the Galaxy, Avengers and Captain America. They took the screen and therefor, Fantastic four stopped. But you never know what the Hollywood have for us though.

I really liked the comic as it was ch better than the movie. It is sad to know that they are stopping the comics because of copyright issues. This will be a true disappointment for all the fans.