FANTASTIC FEST XVII: DECISION TO LEAVE, SMILE, HUNT And More Screening For The 17th Edition!

Administrator
wp-1660668809564.png
One of the biggest feats in the festival scene is coming for its 17th edition this year with Fantastic Fest. Well over fifty features will comprise this year’s eight-day festivities, along with much more in its cadre of topical genre celebrations including music performances by Itchy-O and Viennese band Roboexotica, Podcast cast recordings with special guests and much, MUCH more.

The feature line-up already has some outstanding titles folks may be keen to pick out, and I can definitely work on listing them in a future curtain raiser piece. In the meantime, I wholly invite you to read the festival’s Tuesday announcement. You’re not gonna want to miss the details, so scroll along, and be sure to hit up the official website and get your badges today!
FANTASTIC FEST ANNOUNCES A COLOSSAL 2022 LINEUP, OPENING...

Continue reading...

This is a Blast of a party i bet,i have never attended one before of such kind but from looking at this i just might reconsider because it s like seeing your fiction characters in real life.I think it will be awesomely huge because for so many years it was put on halt because of the Corrona virus i bet.So i think great improvements and preperations have been made since 2019 to 2022.