im going to the thoughbubble convention ... mostly just to get my watchmen graphic novel signed by Mr Gibbons himself

I don't have low self esteem.
I would love to go to a con but unfortunately I never do have the monney nor the opportunity.

Mutekiba Sentai
Wow, this is quite a turnout!

I'm down in Exeter (born and raised!). This seems to be as far south/west as anyone. Was there an exodus I missed? Was it something I said?

Maybe toku just doesn't appeal to our primitive Westcountry brains. What with raising dairy cows and making pasties, there isn't room for much else. I broke the mould!

I will be going to J CON here in Derby in September. Oh this months NEO magzine has a two page article on Gokaiger btw

I don't have low self esteem.
I will be going to J CON here in Derby in September. Oh this months NEO magzine has a two page article on Gokaiger btw

Thanks for letting me know!! I will definately nab the latest issue of Neo Magazine when I see it. I love it when UK magazines have coverage about Tokusatsu.

and I belive that is over priced, that £5 pound could put food on the table etc, especially since these days news etc is all posted online for free

Issue 87 is what ur looking for.It's quite a positive article. Whoever wrote is obviously a fan of Gokaiger. Plus there is a small article about 000's has well.