DSP

Lurker
BUMPED because I was just curious, since I've been feeling a lack of tokuness from the isles as of late XD

Also did anyone catch the Kamen rider miniarticle in Neo a few weeks back?

DSP

Lurker
Did they : O do you by any chance have that issue? mann despite them not being that great a group it's still awesome to hear more rider articles in the uk XD

Oh also looong shot here, is anyone from this site going to Japan Underground in London tomorrow night?

Heroes come in all types
Just got into Tokusatsu recently. I currently reside in Salisbury, home of Stonehenge.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Well ****.......

And here I was thinking that this was a thread for foreigners who enjoy things from the UK

I seriously wish the import price for Jellybabies would go down

A regular bag of them over here costs nearly $4.00 :disappoin

there was an article about kamen rider? o_O damn why did that mag have to be so expensive

DSP

Lurker
I have the mini kamen rider article, technically it's about ishinomori but it's got a pic of a few riders at the top and some info about the series and the statues that stayed up during the earthquake.

If you want me to take a pic of it (scanner's busted) I can do that tomorrow :D

DSP

Lurker
I was bored so I decided to take pics anyway XD (plus trying to keep this thread alive D;)

The article is really more about ishinomori's home town but hey pics of the first ichigo and nigo, kabuto and a lot of hibiki XD

[hide]
IMG_1929.jpg
IMG_1930.jpg
IMG_1931.jpg
[/hide]

Also the other day I bought myself a copy of the original Godzilla, it's in a really neat box even comes with a little booklet talking about the film itself. It then surprised me to see that the british film institute funded the dvd, gotta love the bfi~