Chief HJU News Editor
I love this woman. She's funny, she's nice, she's caring, she's contributing a lot to the forums nowadays, she's great to listen too on Girls in Trouble podcast (you two girls as well), she's just plain all round awesome.

whos-awesome.jpg

Give it up for this girl!

P.S. in regards to earlier, it's for £80 :laugh:

PARTY HARD
I don't know her too much, so I'm not as close to her as B Samurai is.

Oh! But we did have this interesting conversation about spicy mayo, spicy food, and Wendy's Baconators! Actually, she got me addicted to that stuff, though I haven't had a Baconator in a month.

...****, I want a Baconator...

I also promised her a wedding gift, but I think I'll save it for after she gets married. I was thinking of using the new Decade song, "Stay the Ride Alive," but she's Fangire Queen. I can probably find a Kiva song to use...

I wanna fly high....
Eh....I'm not to fond of threads like this. They tend to make other people feel like crap.

PARTY HARD
No offense to FangireQueen, but why? Why IS she so awesome? She's a member on HJU, like everyone else. Thinking someone is awesome enough to get their own thread just makes other people feel like they're not measured well enough in the board as well.

It's not that I feel that way myself, but as Vash says, it makes people feel inferior to people who end up getting recognition like this. Well, except Keith, since he's the creator and all. If you think a person is awesome, fine, that's your opinion, but it shouldn't be publicly broadcasted for everyone to glorify and stuff.

I'll show you something scary...
seeing her in some of her cosplay costumes, i think she deserves her name. :thumbs: to you our HJU queen.

Bandito Shake Cometh
HJU, where inappropriate threads go to die.

Or live, since they're never closed.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Haha, umm thanks guys? lol

only in HJU can an appreciation thread also become insulting lol

Really these kind of threads aren't necessary but I do appreciate the love being sent my way. Hell knows I need it sometimes haha.

I'm sure MaskedShuyuu wasn't trying to insult anyone guys. The cynicism here is almost out of control sometimes :laugh: This was a very sweet gesture though, and it definitely made my morning to read such nice things ^_^ Thanks again guys.

Maybe we should have a "Ladies of HJU Appreciation Thread"? That would be better ^^