わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Just to tell you IXA yea the gaia mem Accel Rage is based on you here is the proof this is what pegasus PMed me

yea thats what he said no offence dude its all in good fun :D

once more thing the only reason you have not acted like that is because your bullies have stop picking on you XDD

Oh no you didn't! XD

You know, I can see the potential behind an Accel Rage memory. That would be something fun for the upcoming movies. Double fights dopants of his Gaia Memories. Accel fights a super fucked up version of himself.

Ore, Sanjou!
OH YES I DID xDDDDD

one more thing im surprised that IXA didnt do a ryu angry face after i Posted that >.>(DOUBLE NUTSHOT xDDD)

(yea that right i when there)

that's because I'm better than that, and I'm not going to stoop to the level of people who get their kicks and giggles trying to tick others off. I don't live in the past, and neither should you. get it through your head I have changed, and I now realize that getting hot-headed solves nothing.

In a sense, you lose this one, and your efforts are wasted. I almost pity you, but you're not worth it

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
That aside, I have a new memory up: "Buurado!"

BloodMemory.png

This is definitely one Memory that Toei won't make for a while.
Note: this one was kinda lazy as I copy and pasted a font preview pic (the font had to be bought to be used >.< )

Last edited: