Resident Precureologist
How about this... While waiting for my entire gaming group to appear, I hooked up my laptop to the bigscreen tv in the campus and dialed in Gokaiger.

By the end of the third episode, there were 15 people just watching with their minds blown. Reactions ranged from "This is so awesome" to "Sir, I owe you a great debt for showing me this."

I got pretty much the same reaction before my injury by showing them Ore, Tanjou.

How about this... While waiting for my entire gaming group to appear, I hooked up my laptop to the bigscreen tv in the campus and dialed in Gokaiger.

By the end of the third episode, there were 15 people just watching with their minds blown. Reactions ranged from "This is so awesome" to "Sir, I owe you a great debt for showing me this."

I got pretty much the same reaction before my injury by showing them Ore, Tanjou.

All I can say is if the Legend War did sell it, they shouldn't be watching it.:laugh:

I don't have low self esteem.
Met some Japanese guys recently. We were talking a bit about Japanese TV and I mentioned that I like Kamen Rider and a few other Toku shows and he was like cool!!