I'm working on a fanfic which mixes Sailor Moon, Phantasy Star [as in the Sega RPG series] and my own creations "The Marixi Avatar Knight Taskforce Zegara" aka "Avatar Knights" for short and I thought I'd post a link to a pic of one of my creations from the Avatar Knights kissing Sailor Mercury to see what you guys think. [Link now removed]

ShadoWind and Sailor Mercury is a picture that a girl by the name of Spork-chan from "A Sailor Moon Romance" did of ShadoWind who's one of the main characters in the series and is the Avatar Knight of the Wind and Shadows [and before you ask, yes he IS supposed to be a ninja-type character! :biggrin:]

Last edited:
shadowind.jpg

HOLY SMACK, that's soem good art, Jayce! Thanks for hooking us up!

More! More! :dance:

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
shadowind.jpg

HOLY SMACK, that's soem good art, Jayce! Thanks for hooking us up!

More! More! :dance:

awesome piece of art :buttrock:

Great chicken dumplings thats fantastic! Your style is VERY reminding of my old friend Sega Ari. Do you by chance know her?

*points up* It's not actually his, it was done for him... ^_^; It is, however, most rocking artwork. The coloring is tres cool. =)

I PM'ed Spork-chan about the site a while back but she hasn't written back but I'll PM her again to see if she's interested in doing commissions which she does both paid and free.