[FALSE]So it Seem's Microsoft's Project Natal doesn't work if you're Black.

Mezameru, sono tamashii
Better prepare to put on some light paint on your face and some gloves if you're dark skinned:

http://bitmob.com/index.php/mobfeed...eet-Arms-Legs-Torso-Heads-On-Impressions.html

Above impressions show that N'Gai Croal was not able to use Natal.

"When game consultant and former Newsweek writer N'Gai Croal gave Paradise a test drive, however, the game had trouble reading his steering actions. The footwork (gas and brakes) worked fine, but Croal couldn't steer his car at all."

http://www.springerlink.com/content/p75x879k24k36185/

Above shows a journal which reports that near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) is less effective on black skin as "melanin clearly interferes with the quality of the reflected NIRS signal".

As I understand, Natal uses near-infrared.

Please tell me someone on the Natal team has thought of this, or this could be the most epic failure in the history of video games.

Some kind of Beast mode
What, The, ****. lol How did they not know? Who? What? damn.

There was an episode about this on the new show, Better Off Ted.

They replaced all door locks, water fountain buttons, and vending machines buttons with light sensors, that couldn't see the black employees. Their temp fix was to pay white people to follow around their black employees. It was great.

Is Microsoft going to be sending me a white person with Natal?

I cant wait to tell my black friend who's been so hyped for this!:laugh::laugh::laugh: It's good to be white.....

Some kind of Beast mode
uuuh, so. They better fix that ****. heh

I mean Natal doesn't even have a release date, keith we can't bug out yet.

oh ****, but wait, I'm I nice sexy chocolate brown color, Am I good?

not dark chocolate either.