67f9.jpg

Looks so good.

I don't so much mind the blue repaint (in fact, the repaint looks great), but i don't care much for stripping parts off of Gundam model kits and sticking them on SICs

I don't so much mind the blue repaint (in fact, the repaint looks great), but i don't care much for stripping parts off of Gundam model kits and sticking them on SICs

No, this isn`t a fan made custom toy. This is a figure Bandai put out sometime after Faiz was completed.

It's Judgement Time!
Looks awesome. Though there were so many toys that Faiz had at his disposal and never used in the show. It was just a throw down in every episode. "**** weapons! yeeehaw!!"

No, this isn`t a fan made custom toy. This is a figure Bandai put out sometime after Faiz was completed.

I don't think bandai ever put that out, I'd have seen it before the SIC book if it had. A lot of the stuff in the SIC books are bandai customs that are basically 'fan made' by actual employees, never got released, but were good enough to display. And on more than one occasion, those are done using accessories from other bandai kits.

unless by put out you mean, never put out for sale, because all that is is a repaint of the Blaster mode faiz SIC, with some gundam parts molded into the pack... or perhaps the blaster mode jetpack parts molded onto a gundam's backpak, i'd need a closer look at the actual backside, not an angled one

Last edited:
It is a custom figure, it used to be in a gallery of a Japanese custom site I used to visit regularly. Too bad the site went down, or moved - haven't been able to find it if it did.