Facebook attacks Japan for beating the US to win 2011 women's world cup.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
You know what these pricks need now?

A big, ultimate earth-shattering kick from Rising Ulitmate Kuuga to teach them humility. :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Like a passing wind...
There's one guy who's profile pic has him holding up a "Help Sudan" sign...how could he have the nerve to post something like that while being someone who "supports" a third world country? Goodness...

I don't have low self esteem.
There's one guy who's profile pic has him holding up a "Help Sudan" sign...how could he have the nerve to post something like that while being someone who "supports" a third world country? Goodness...

Coz he's an epic fail!!

Nothing wrong with supporting Sudan, but being wishing bad things upon Japan despite that, is epic fail and should be on failblog.

Infact, all these Anti Japanese losers and Pearl Harbour fanatics are epic fail and should be on Failblog.

Some kind of Beast mode
RX...they should be fucked up...not this failblog w/e thing...karma needs to transform into a brolic black man and go beat the **** out of them.

That's where I come in....lol

Like a Tiger boss
Go get em Kivat. Ill be the fangirl behind you screaming for you to drop kick them. =D

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Wow, I cant believe people would say that....wait, yeah i can. Its the internet, of course. If they are American, there is little to no chance that they watched any game other than the Final. And then being butthurt over it enough to say that they want another national disaster to occur that killed thousands and almost caused a nuclear disaster? Really? over Soccer? And then they bring up Pearl Harbor as if they remember it as clearly as 9/11? 75% of their parent's werent even alive during it, what relevance does it have? besides, I'm pretty sure 2 freakin A-bombs were plenty payback. Wow, this is just....wow. Congrats, Internet! You've done it again. haha

Some kind of Beast mode
Go get em Kivat. Ill be the fangirl behind you screaming for you to drop kick them. =D

:D :D :D Rawr...I'll get'em good Tiger.

Wow, I cant believe people would say that....wait, yeah i can. Its the internet, of course. If they are American, there is little to no chance that they watched any game other than the Final. And then being butthurt over it enough to say that they want another national disaster to occur that killed thousands and almost caused a nuclear disaster? Really? over Soccer? And then they bring up Pearl Harbor as if they remember it as clearly as 9/11? 75% of their parent's werent even alive during it, what relevance does it have? besides, I'm pretty sure 2 freakin A-bombs were plenty payback. Wow, this is just....wow. Congrats, Internet! You've done it again. haha

This..is it. Along with what Kurenai said. This is truth.

Kuuguitar
So, people are being stupid on the Net again? Call me when something that's not obvious rears its head.

In the meantime have this pic:

FaceCombo.png