F.R.I.E.N.D.S. for life

There must've been a gazillion rumors going around that there'd be a FRIENDS reunion, but there have been a gazillion reports that it's never gonna happen, just the same. I'm a huge fan of the show. Everytime it runs on syndication late at night, whatever the episode is, I've got to sit down and watch it. No matter how many times I've already seen it - no matter if I already know what's gonna happen. It's just the funniest show ever. I love many newer TV series and sitcoms, but I believe nothing has yet come to meet the FRIENDS standard of comedy.

Any Hugsy fans out there?

I agree, Friends was a great show. Jennifer Anniston was my favorite (not for the predictable reasons). I can't wait for the reunion.

I don't think it's gonna happen at all, based on the news reports and from what the actors themselves have said (I hope it does though!)

I don't think that the reunion will happen because they said that that was then and it's not now at all. As much as I love it, I don't think a reunion would work unfortunately.

Well if they all want to make money they should make it happen! The are underestimating the fact that they have a huge fan base that would just want to see them all together again. They could easily pick up from where they had left off. I believe that the actors and the production are in good terms so I see no reason why they shouldn't do this to make themselves a huge amount of money in one go.

That's true! But they left on a high, and if they were gonna go back and let's say it was terrible(which i'm sure it wouldn't be) then it would end up with a bad reputation.

When my wife and I were dating, we could never go out on Thursday nights because Friends was on. (It was Thursday right?) So it was either wait and watch it or no date. I got to like it but still have that grudge. Joey and Chandler were always good for a laugh. I did catch myself watching an episode at night not long ago. When Ross and Rachel started their whole thing, the show started to sink....