Rajio Showa Rider
I'm on the hunt for some of the Extra Hero Ranger Keys that have come out in Capsule Toy sets. Specifically I'm looking for DekaMaster, Bull Black, and Wolzard Fire. Hopefully Rio will come out soon as I want him as well. MagiMother, Mele, and Female Shinken Red aren't priority but I wouldn't mind having them. I'd also like to grab a GekiViolet. If anyone has all or most of these, or at the very least DekaMaster as he's gotten harder to find, and is willing to part ways, PM me a price you think is reasonable and we'll go from there.

With the announcement of the Legend line of DX keys, it seems the gashapons have been discontinued. Rio was rumoured to be in set 8, but we usually would have heard about the next set once the current one is out.. and there's been nothing. It could still happen, but if they're really releasing every key in a DX set, it makes the gashapons a little bit pointless.

If you really want to get them now, all I can suggest is keeping a look out on eBay. A lot of people may be selling off their gashapons now and waiting for the better versions.

Rajio Showa Rider
Has there been any rumor that they'll release every single key in one final big set?

Rajio Showa Rider
Well I just bit the bullet and bought the last four whole sets on eBay. Expensive as ****, but without any response to finding out if they are going to eventually release them all, I didn't want to take the chance and find myself having to pay even double the cost of what they are now, which would happen if I waited for more news most likely.

Has there been any rumor that they'll release every single key in one final big set?

If they did that it would cost thousands! Like I said though, they're releasing the Legend Mobirates next year and will be continuing the key line for the foreseeable future, with Gaoranger and Sun Vulcan DX sets coming in January. There's no reason they wouldn't just keep releasing them, especially since Gobusters has no collection gimmick.

We can't be sure, but it seems we will get DX versions of everyone. Although even releasing two sets per month, it'll be well into 2013 before that happens.

Rather than just releasing a set that contains everyone, maybe they'll keep the two team sets per month thing going for a bit, then release the rest in one larger set, like the SP set. It would make sense for the older teams that have less chance of selling by themselves.