Budou though
Is it? I use zip ties and it works but sometimes it feels tight around my waist or it's too loose so it kinda hangs low or whatever. If I cosplay, I would need to find the correct size since the belt will go around my outfit (jacket, vest, sweater, etc.)

Also, what is the ideal price for one? I seen average like $30 but that's a lot IMO.

my friend sold me a few at fifteen a pop, not sure how much he's gonna charge for others but I've seen some pretty decent low cost belt mods that don't require taking apart the belt parts to replace it with an extender

Budou though
I'm not into belt mods (luggage belt strap, custom belt strap) so they won't help me much. Maybe I should get an extender to see if it fits me well more better than zip ties.

Fangtaku
Next time I see you, you can try my extender to see how well it works for you.

That being said, SOME of us aren't skinny, and the belt extender barely fits me.

That being said, SOME of us aren't skinny, and the belt extender barely fits me.

man I know how that feels, I need to use three for it to fit me all be it I don't use the full length but eheh I'll use em as Long as I can till I can actually get the time to do one of the mods, although I ain't willing to fork out my kidney just to pay for someone else to do an uber fancy one

D

Dr Kain

My friends and I use luggage straps with zip ties and velcro patches for the belts.

Not sure if you can see it in these pics, but here:

NerdTime.jpg

and then this one is of my g/f before we cut the ends off the zip ties:

IMG_0027_zps51577114.jpg

and because she wasn't ready for that picture, she said I have to post this one as well or no dinner tonight :p

IMG_0028_zps4633cebf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Budou though

And when is next time? Probably next year at Sakuracon...

Fangtaku
I'm going to get Toku club stuff going this year! I mean it!

Budou though
Sureeeee you are. Kelvin said someone else was going to do a meetup for this month but this month is almost over...

Fangtaku
Someone was gonna do a meet-up this month? News to me. I thought we'd all decided to aim for the 4th? Which, btw, he hasn't gotten back to me if is possible or not.