now Nerd Emperor
An odder question , are you able to look up actors webpages & what not stuff like that & put in requests for autographs ect?.. I know some actors have bloggs & what not that reply on and post on & what not but I doubt they would take a request from someone not in japan or even know how to read enlish in some cases?

I second this question.

I myself would like to get my hands on some autographs as well. :buttrock:

Your Middleman Friend
haha nope no kiddy stuff, but I don't think the Adult ones are out yet so it's cool. No rush at all.
Hehe, I was trying to see if there's some sort of preorder on the jacket :thumbs:

So how do you deal with harder to find or older toys price range?... Someone gives you list & you go out and search & get prices if you can find stuff ?...
Yes that is true.
Either you can give me a name and I go search for you, or if you can search yourself you can just give me the link and I'll help you check stuff like shipping fees and all that.

An odder question , are you able to look up actors webpages & what not stuff like that & put in requests for autographs ect?.. I know some actors have bloggs & what not that reply on and post on & what not but I doubt they would take a request from someone not in japan or even know how to read enlish in some cases?
Well I could do that, but I'm wondering how should I charge you for such a service. 700 yen per message to the artist? Sounds a bit too much, but if you actually get the autograph, suddenly it sounds a bit too small :p

I second this question.
I myself would like to get my hands on some autographs as well. :buttrock:
Why do you all make it sounds like it's very easy to get autograph? :O_O:
I never tried such thing actually, only sending postcards to get some limited edition cards (and I never get one either).

Last edited:
the baddest *****
How are you fees versus the other big guys? On average their fees are bank fee, commission, and shipping. What, exactly, is your break down?

Your Middleman Friend
How are you fees versus the other big guys? On average their fees are bank fee, commission, and shipping. What, exactly, is your break down?
My fees is cheaper, last time I check the "big guys" take 1000 yen per transaction and pretty much force you to use EMS. I have my own method with the post and I can make you able to track your packages online like you do with EMS packages even when you're using merely seamail. In fact, I would urge you to take the cheapest shipping possible, cause that way you'll be able to buy more stuff :p

And I am a bit lenient with storing your packages. I have one consumer who have stacked their items with me for a year, and I don't ask them to pay extra fees or anything for that. I think the "big guys" gives you a maximum of what, 3 months of stacking?

Some kind of Beast mode
^ hmmm, that's sound really good.

oh and no pre-orders for the Jacket on the site.

Your Middleman Friend
I have a great news, from now on Paypal fees will be waived if you are paying from Paypal Balance instead of credit cards.

hello what is paypal balance?! For me I simply transfrer funds before hand I buy somethint from my bank to my paypal acount & pay from there