In Justice, We Trust!
PMed all the answers ^_^

You mean something like Western Union?

I think so...though I'm not too familiar with Western Union. :redface2:

Basically, I get a money order from the bank or post office...then I mail the money order to you.

Space Ninja

Basically, I get a money order from the bank or post office...then I mail the money order to you.

You'd need to find a retailer that offers Western Union money orders. Bank money orders will net EX_Japan fees, and that will just end up costing you even more money. Postal money orders... I'm less certain about those, but it might yield the same issue.

Western Union can also be done online.

http://www.westernunion.ca/WUCOMWEB...ntryCode=CA&languageCode=en&pagename=HomePage

Your Middleman Friend
@Dark Kabuto
Are you in US? How about transferring to domestic / US bank account sounds to you?

I can arrange something with Skiks or Mirage Frost :D or perhaps Pedoleon up there :p

Space Ninja
No, he's in Canada, so it'd be nearly as much (but slightly less) trouble as him sending the money to you as suggested directly.

Yeah I can always send money for you if you wish. You may need to send a little more due to the variable exchange rate though thats my only warning. But yeah it may take too long since you're in Canada.
You can always use Western union to send money transfer directly but it'll cost you a few extra.

So Western union is like Paypal then?
Yes but with a more expensive fee. Not too bad I think you can send money for a low rate worldwide but don't quote me on that. You just need exact details of the person so you can send them money.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
EX, my order arrived today, but of course, I missed the mailman by 5 minutes. -_-

I will get it tomorrow, I hope. :D

PARTY HARD

I was thinking the same thing. My local Stop and Shop has a Western Union. If you can use that, I'll pay you myself with a money order, if that's okay, EX_Japan. Otherwise...I dunno how to work this.

Like, should I ask someone to help me or something?

In Justice, We Trust!
Thanks for the offer Kaji, but I'd rather send the money to Emperor if I'm gonna go with this route, since he and I live in the same neck of the woods, won't have to worry about conversions or anything.

EX, I'm curious: How much does the SIC Knight and Ohja two pack go for on YJ?