Chief HJU News Editor
That list reminded me of the most influcencal computer games, talking out of ones bum.

You guys forget that this is EW we're talking about here. They've got no taste whatsoever and they're a bunch of assholes.:sweat:

Just like much of the American media, EW is all about celebrating mediocrity. (Let alone that they frown upon anything Japanese!) It's all about Hollywood star egos.

Yawn.

And it said that the list only covers the last 25 years. Therefore the original Star Wars and Empire would not be eligible. As for the #1 spot...HAHAHAHAHA.

No mention of anything like Dark City or The Fifth Element. Nothing that is actually different from the mainstream (except maybe Brazil). I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Star-Wars is NOT Sci-fi. Star-wars is a Fantasy story set in SPACE! Get your damn genre straight people! And note that the list was limited to a specific time frame. It's confined to the last 25 years.

Sheesh -.-

Doctor Who only in 23rd... now THAT is totally wrong! Especially below Heroes -.-

And Matrix as #1? GOD I HATE THAT FRANCHISE! It's so flippin' overrated and always has been from the very first day it was released! I never liked that movie. Ever.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
Star-Wars is NOT Sci-fi.

If Star Wars isnt Sci-Fi then I dont know what the **** it is. It's the very definition of Sci-Fi. Hell, they did list the Star Wars cartoon in there. So that's something.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
If Star Wars isnt Sci-Fi then I dont know what the **** it is. It's the very definition of Sci-Fi. Hell, they did list the Star Wars cartoon in there. So that's something.

I told you... it's a fantasy story. It's the epic story of a hero's journey from farm boy to savior of the kingdom(universe)! Just because it feature spaceships doesn't mean it's science-fiction.

Science-fiction is about the ethical, philosophical, and social (and even religious) impact of technology on human (and other snetient life forms).