Everything Everywhere All at Once dominated Oscars

The Daniels are such great directors that I decided to watch some of their previous movies. They made a movie starring Daniel Radcliff and its great.

Essex Village
I love how all the acting awards winner are first time winners and people who paid their dues for a long time.

Grimm
This should not been her first Nomination, Oscar snubbed her in 2000 with not a single actor from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon got an acting nomination despite the movie dominating the awards.

I know Michelle is not Asian American but an Asian from Asia but her success could impact and inspire Asian Americans that they can do everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watchful Protector
I am from Malaysia so I am going to attend in her homecoming, I just want to see our first Oscar winner in person.

Gucci Enthusiast
Upon witnessing the film's trailer, I held a belief that it would be unsatisfactory. Yet, upon streaming it, I am now remorseful for not having viewed it within a theater. The production proves to be exceedingly exceptional, thus urging one to abstain from evaluating a movie solely by its trailer.

Ke Huy Quan deserves all the awards he won from this movie. It is not too late to dream and age should never stop you.

Stephanie Hsu was nominated for best supporting actress, Shirley Kurata for best costume design, Ian Chang Rafiq Bhatia for best original score, Mitski for best original song, Daniel Kwan and Jonathan Wang for best picture, and Michele Yeoh and Ke Huy Quan for best actress and best supporting actor, respectively, won awards, and Daniel Kwan won for best director and best original screenplay. This is HISTORY IN THE MAKING—all Asians working on the same film in the same year!
I absolutely agree! The recognition of so many talented Asian artists in one film is a historic achievement, and a testament to the growing diversity and inclusivity in the film industry. This milestone serves as a reminder that representation matters, and that there are countless stories and perspectives that deserve to be shared and celebrated on the big screen.