Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

Tagline: The universe is so much bigger than you realize.

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Comedy

Director: Daniel Scheinert, Daniel Kwan

Cast: Michelle Yeoh, Stephanie Hsu, Ke Huy Quan, James Hong, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tallie Medel, Harry Shum Jr., Jenny Slate, Biff Wiff, Anthony Molinari, Peter Banifaz, Audrey Wasilewski, Andy Le, Brian Le, Daniel Scheinert, Sunita Mani, Aaron Lazar, Li Jing, Panuvat Anthony Nanakornpanom, Dylan Henry Lau, Michiko Nishiwaki, Cara Marie Chooljian, Randall Archer, Efka Kvaraciejus, Neravana Cabral, Chelsey Goldsmith, Craig Henningsen, Jason Hamer, Timothy Ralston, Hiroshi Yada, Jane Lui, Timothy Eulich, Boon Pin Koh, Randy Newman

Release: 2022-03-24

Runtime: 139

Plot: An aging Chinese immigrant is swept up in an insane adventure, where she alone can save what's important to her by connecting with the lives she could have led in other universes.

Administrator
Staff member
I want to see Everything Everywhere All at Once very badly, but haven't made it to the theater yet. Did you see it? What did you think of it?

An action movie with a 60 year old woman is just refreshing and I adore how it explored the Multiverse theory. It made me want to meet my versions from the other dimensions.

Michelle Yeoh deserves an Oscar Nomination for this. She had been robbed of acting awards for a long time. Time to give her a moment! It is an action film with a heart!

I am so happy about Ke Huy Quan because he quit acting when he was a teenager not because he wants to quit acting but because Hollywood have no roles for Asian Actors. Despite of the fact he starred in 2 Box Office movies as a child. Imagine, he made his comeback playing the role of a dad before he gets to have an acting role again. It took Hollywood that long before it became inclusive.

K

KELLY

With all that Positive reviews, Why is this movie still limited in some theaters! It should be nationwide by now because its making dough on the theaters it has limited run!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database