Everything Announced During The September Nintendo Direct

Staff member
This morning, at a time when most of us were asleep ( 7 AM Pacific), Nintendo streamed out their latest Direct, detailing everything they have planned for the 2022 holiday season and beyond. As we usually do, we’ve taken notes on the entire video and created this list, in chronological order, of the Switch lineup revealed. (There were an unusually large number of farming sims this year.)
Radiant Silvergun — Today
There’s always some game that launches on Direct Day. This classic shooter isn’t a bad surprise.
Various Daylife — Today

Tunic — September 27
You thought Tunic was there already, didn’t you? I feel like a physical is inevitable, though it will probably be through a limited print outlet.

Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection — September 27
Note to those interested in the physical edition: The first game will be on the cart, Before The Storm will be a download.
Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope — October 20
Bayonetta 3– October...

Continue reading...

I had been waiting for Bayonetta 3 for almost half a decade so that game is definitely getting my money.

Lurker
Crisis core is just a remaster yet it look so good I can mistake it to a remake. Bayonetta 3 looks promising and it is going to shine a lot since there is no new Devil May Cry game.