Eva Marie is the Phoenix....

Super Moderator
<p>Eva Marie stands out as one of pro wrestling’s most disrespected villains, eliciting strong negative reactions due to her lack of wrestling ability, multiple botches, not her character work or personal traits. Her frequent wrestling mistakes and unintentional injuries inflicted on her colleagues are what fans remember most.</p>

While Eva Marie might not reach the levels of Michelle Yeoh or Cynthia Rothrock in her fight scenes, it's safe to say her movie battles surpass her WWE matches. Credit where it's due, she has certainly shown improvement.

Eva Marie deserves credit for her ability to evoke reactions. While not the best wrestler or actress, she's not the worst either. She had solid matches with Asuka and Bayley, proving she can be carried. Her presence is missed in WWE.

Glitter Bliss
To all the Eva Marie haters out there, here's a twist to consider: If her acting career takes off, she might leave wrestling behind. Remember how John Cena's critics now watch his movies? If you truly dislike Eva Marie, you'd want her acting success to keep her out of WWE. Otherwise, an unsuccessful acting career might lead her back to the ring. Food for thought!

You've got to hand it to Eva Marie – she's got guts. I recall an episode of Total Divas where they needed a dancer for Fandango's ballroom dancing gimmick. Despite not being a dancer herself, Eva Marie auditioned to be his partner. She lives by the "fake it till you make it" mantra, and she qas terrible.

oddly enough, it seems to be like her Mantra is working in her favor. I remember that very episode where Stephanie McMahon nearly gave her the boot.

Well, you've got a point there! Eva Marie does bring a certain appeal to the screen. Her looks certainly make for an eye-catching presence. And I can't argue with you about those Instagram photos – they do sizzle! Also she looka better than that horse faced nepo baby Charlotte Flair.

Resistance is Futile
Picture this: Tommy Wiseau and Eva Marie, the dynamic duo of bad acting, starring in a movie together. It's like a masterclass in "so bad, it's genius." Get ready for a guilty pleasure that'll have you laughing, cringing, and questioning your life choices!

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
You know what, I think Eva Marie works wonders in reality shows. I thoroughly enjoyed her on Total Divas and Celebrity Big Brother. It would be a riot to see her join other reality shows like The Traitors, The Masked Singer, and any other celebrity-focused reality programs. Her charisma and presence would undoubtedly be a game-changer in the reality TV world

You know what's interesting? Eva Marie might not be the next Meryl Streep, but she's still snagging acting roles left and right. It's proof that you don't necessarily need remarkable talent to land an acting career – you just need to pick the right projects and audition well. It's almost as if the folks managing her career have faith in her because of her marketable appearance, which seems to balance out any lack of skill. It's a fascinating dynamic, isn't it?

You know, I've heard an interesting tidbit – one of Eva Marie's managers and talent agents is Dani Garcia, who happens to be The Rock's former wife. Considering Dani's success in making her ex-husband a mainstream actor, it's not too far-fetched to think she could work similar magic with Eva Marie. It's also worth noting that more pro wrestlers are crossing over to Hollywood these days, like John Cena, Becky Lynch, and Dave Bautista. The lines between the wrestling ring and the big screen are definitely blurring!