should have save the image pic showing a list of anime for Fall......and i saw KR spirit.
However i think its a fake but wish to reconfirm with anyone who have any information about it.
Thanks for taking in your time to read/reply.

Peek a Boo!
Based on what I remember, there are no plans in adapting KR Spirits into an anime. If there are plans, I am sure, Toei will be in-charge in the animation.

should have save the image pic showing a list of anime for Fall......and i saw KR spirit.
However i think its a fake but wish to reconfirm with anyone who have any information about it.
Thanks for taking in your time to read/reply.
I remember seeing that list and it was confirmed to be fake.( It's been awhile though, i remember seeing it earlier this year.)
I think that there would already be some kind of preview or conformation from Toei if there was a KR spirit anime.

I distinctly remember that a caveat for KR Spirits' existing is that it can NEVER be adapted into an anime.

So...troll chart. Sorry.

Mad Skillz
I think not so much as it never being animated, but not being animated while the manga is still running. I think. I dunno. I know the author was rather staunch in not wanting it to be anime, but I heard that he had sorta lightened off on this.

Lurker
I've heard something along the same lines. I could see an anime adaptation once the manga ends.

If it were ever adapted into an anime, I would like to see madhouse do the animation instead Toei.

Peek a Boo!
^ I think it is not possible considering the rights of Kamen Rider belogs to TOEI... unless Ishinomori Prod. is the one in-charge in the anime.

Well I still think a Kamen Rider anime would be great. I especially feel that way after seeing things like the Kikaider anime, Cyborg 009, and a ton of other animated shows Toei has produced. An anime would help increase awareness of the Japanese version of Kamen Rider, and therefore increase tokusatsu awareness and maybe even increase the fandom. And that could lead to greater things for tokusatsu fans in the future. Sounds like win-win to me.

^ I think it is not possible considering the rights of Kamen Rider belogs to TOEI... unless Ishinomori Prod. is the one in-charge in the anime.

Yea I know, but they work on the Skullman which Ishinomori worked on. It's just wishful thinking..