Yeah this is regarding a new card set coming out that includes Kenzaki's Joker card. Saw the pic over the weekend on an image board.

Kyusaku said:
Yeah this is regarding a new card set coming out that includes Kenzaki's Joker card. Saw the pic over the weekend on an image board.

So what do the three blanks on the bottom represent? 3 Blanks for the Keroberos?

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Hmm. I'll have to get my hands on Kensaki's Joker card...that's the only one of those that I'm missing that I want.

I am the law
Only cards I'm missing is
Spade 4, 10, & King, the Change Ace & Mighty cards from the Movie riders, and the Green Joker card
And of course Kenzaki's Joker card as well.

I'd also like to get my hands on a Blank card (I have one, but it's a pic of the blank card printed out and taped to a generic card :)), and then also the Spirit Card, or whatever the card from the movie that Aname get's roused into.

-RF

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
So what do the three blanks on the bottom represent? 3 Blanks for the Keroberos?

It's noting that the set will include Proper blanks for all 4 suits from A to K. Be advised these cards will be 1:1 scale from the TV series.

I am the law
FreedomBlack said:
In your case, it's the Showoff card. :p
Hardy-har-har funny guy! :laugh:

Just realized that I also need Chalice's Wild card as well.

I'm just REALLY happy that I've recently completed Leangle's deck, complete w/ his updated Change Ace card as well. Even got some of the rouse cards as the foil versions too. :198:

-RF