Enola Holmes 2, Sherlock Holmes’ sister solves her first real case

No Spoilers
Staff member
Enola Holmes 2 is announced at the Tudum event of Netflix. Enola Holmes is based on a YA series by Nancy Springer. She is Sherlock Holmes’s younger sister who aspires to be a Good detective just like her brother. It is not canon to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes is a public domain character, so everyone can make their spin on the character. After the first teaser for the film came out, those on the political right wing on YouTube made unfounded claims about how “woke” the film was.
They thought she was some Mary Sue who would outshine Sherlock Holmes. Misogynist and Pick me girl commentary channels attacked this movie without watching it. They predicted it would fail and flop.
scUeDM.png
The haters are nothing but a vocal minority. People complaining about Sherlock having low face time may have forgotten the hundreds of movies about him they can still watch...

Continue reading...

It is strange that she looks like a grown young woman here while in Stranger things she still looks like a kid.

It warms my heart to see Sherlock and Enola working together. Their banter is off the charts! At long last, a movie in which brothers and sisters don't kill each other but instead pitch in to help each other out. I was getting tired of sibling rivalries being played out on screen.

I know that Ginger Chick, She is this "I am not like the other girls" type who uses inner misogyny so she gets YouTube views from incels.

There's Plastic tree
I adored the first movie, and I think Millie is perfect for the part she plays here. Her abilities as an actress span a wide range, and it's amazing how amazing she is. Additionally, Henry Cavill as Sherlock and Helena Bonham Carter as their mother is the ideal casting combination. Those people who are negative and hateful have nothing positive or productive to do with their lives.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
This is going to be awesome! My expectations were pleasantly exceeded by the first film. I have a weak spot for everything. Millie Bobby Brown is an incredibly talented and versatile young actress, and the fact that she clearly enjoys her work makes her performances that much more enjoyable to watch. Along with the fact that Henry and Millie have fantastic chemistry on screen, the fact that Enola and Sherlock will be working together more in this season should make the show a lot of fun to watch.

YouTube commentary channels is like an online cancer. I love this sequel silence them because their accusation the first film is flop has been proven wrong.The first one was hilarious, and Millie Bobby Brown is rapidly gaining a reputation for being one of the most beloved actresses in the world. This is an excellent example of how a trailer ought to be. If you can't show us everything, at least give us a hint about what the movie or series is about.

The people who were critical of the first film have not commented on the trailer for the second installment. They are far too preoccupied with sobbing over Black Little Mermaid. Some incels on social media have problems that are first world problems.

When the police were chasing her, I had a slight feeling that she would eventually turn around and use her psychic abilities against the officers. I completely forgot that I don't actually watch Stranger Things.

Millie Bobby Brown really pulls it off, and having co-stars of such a high standard, this I hope, is just the second of many more, well done. Normally, when former child actors start playing serious adult roles, I just roll my eyes and ignore them. But Millie Bobby Brown really pulls it off, and having co-stars of such a high standard.